South African finance minister to face fraud charges
Former SARS Commissioner Oupa Magashula and Pillay have also been charged. On Tuesday, the National Prosecuting Authority (NPA) said it issuing a summons for a charge of fraud, relating to the pension payout given to Pillay. On Wednesday, Abrahams said he was willing to review the matter if somebody requested that he do so. Prosecuting Gordhan could undo those efforts, South African business leaders who have accompanied Gordhan on roadshows overseas warned on Wednesday.
- Almost 200 countries agree to reduce greenhouse gases
- Barack Obama calls Donald Trump's election rhetoric 'dangerous'
- Obama urges young adults to sign up for health care
- Jim Carrey Responds To Second Wrongful Death Lawsuit
- Former FBI Official in Clinton Email Scandal Denies 'Quid Pro Quo'
- Massachusetts Unemployment Rate at More Than 15-Year-Low
- Syrian government opens corridor in Aleppo for evacuations
- Giants coach unsure if team will keep abuser Josh Brown